Letter of Inquiry Guidelines
Organizations that seek support should first submit a letter of inquiry. The Foundation office accepts one letter of inquiry, per organization, per grant cycle.
The letter of inquiry is to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following information should be included:
- A concise overview of the organization and its mission.
- A brief description of the purpose for which the grant would be used.
- The amount of funds being requested and the total budget of the program or project.
- A brief statement of the proposed outcome of your program or project and include the number of people served, the location of people served and any other relevant measures of success.
- A short paragraph describing the plan and timetable for successful completion of the program or project.
Please contact the Cloudbreak Foundation with any questions regarding our grant requirements at (703) 243-6092 or by email.
Letter of Inquiry Review Process
The Foundation will review each letter submitted. You will receive a response, either by e-mail or letter, indicating the level of interest in receiving a full proposal. The decision to accept or reject a letter of inquiry is final.
Consideration may be given to letters of inquiry – for shortened review and approval processes – due to emergent or critical needs.
If a proposal is sought by the Cloudbreak Foundation, you will be contacted by e-mail with proposal requirements.